March Wrap-Up

Thursday, March 31, 2016
What I Read:
- The Crown and the Arrow (The Wrath and the Dawn #0.5) by Renée Ahdieh
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
- The Island by S. Usher Evans
- Never Stop Falling by Ashley Drew
- The Moth and the Flame (The Wrath and the Dawn #0.25) by Renée Ahdieh

ARCs/Review Copies:
- The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh - much thanks to Cat for sending it to me <3

What I'm Currently Reading:
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard - I finally picked this one back up again! I was enjoying it before, but the hype was seriously getting to me and other people's opinions were distorting my enjoyment of the book. I'm so glad I held off on finishing it because now I'm in the mood again!
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab - I absolutely adored A Darker Shade of Magic and I am loving A Gathering of Shadows so far! I liked Lila before, but she has become absolutely EPIC since I last encountered her in A Darker Shade of Magic. So far, Kell's story isn't as interesting though, and I absolutely ADORED Kell in the last book. I'm hoping things pick up with him soon.
- Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry - I've only read the first chapter so far, so I'm not really sure what I think of it yet, but based on what I have read, I'm not loving it as much as I loved the Pushing the Limits books.
- The Rose and the Dagger - I've only read the prologue because school just started back up and I'm already drowning in work (or so it seems), but I really hope I'll find the time to read it soon because I absolutely adore Renée Ahdieh's writing and I loved The Wrath and the Dawn so so so much.

What I Posted: Gena/Finn (ARC review) | The Star-Touched Queen (ARC review) | The Crown's Game (ARC review) | Sword and Verse (DNF review) | Rebel of the Sands (review) The Orphan Queen (review)


4 comments :

  1. Whoa you read quite a bit!! Congrats!! I'm saving the novellas for when I re read The Wrath and the dawn at the end of this month. I can't wait to get back into that world. I'm really sad it's not a longer series. I can't wait to read the crown's game!! Did you like it?! P.S. I LOVED Nowhere but here! I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy! I am really looking forward to reading it :) And The Crown's Game was really really good! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did (if not more)! Also I know what you mean about The Wrath and the Dawn, but the ending does not disappoint!!

      Delete
  2. You had a really great reading month! Mine was pretty pitiful this month! You are reading a lot of good books right now! You have really been hitting the ARC jackpot lately you lucky duck! I hope you love The Rose and the Dagger, I can't wait to get that one at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cyra! I know I feel so lucky right now. And that's too bad that yours was pitiful. I think April and May will be pitiful for me reading-wise. Also, The Rose and the Dagger is SO GOOD. I can't wait to hear what you think! :D

      Delete