September - December Wrap-Up

Saturday, January 7, 2017
Until December, I had not really been reading too much (or hauling many books), so I thought it was unnecessary to write a wrap-up for each month, so here's what I read in the past four months :)

September
  1. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
  2. Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
October
  1. Dreamology by Lucy Keating - 3.5 stars
  2. Candide by Voltaire
  3. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
November
  1. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon - 4 stars
  2. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur - 4 stars
  3. Timekeeper by Tara Sim - 3.75 stars
December
  1. What Light by Jay Asher - 3 stars
  2.  Beloved by Toni Morrison
  3. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
  4. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson - 5 stars
  5. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness - 4 stars
  6. Dan and Phil Go Outside by Dan Howell and Phil Lester

1 comment :

  1. I think you did great! I'm happy to see you read some books that I enjoyed as well, like Dreamology and Timekeeper :D Hope you have more time to read this month :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete