1. The Room Where It Happens: book world you would put yourself in
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. The world is so beautifully crafted and I ship Khalid and Shazi so hard. Oh and I want to push Tariq off a cliff and I can't do that unless I'm in their world ;)
2. The Schuyler Sisters: Underrated Female Character
Jie from Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard. She's such a kick-ass character and she's so strong and fabulous, but I feel like she doesn't get enough credit.
3. My Shot: a character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them
Kady from Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. She and Ezra both go through so much throughout the book, but they both (especially Kady) won't let anything stop them from getting what they want in the end.
4. Stay Alive: a character you wish was still alive
Let's just say it was from Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard. Let's leave it at that. I still don't want to talk about it. After two years, I still can't accept what happened. Plus, I don't want to spoil anything, so there's that too.
5. Burn: the most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read
The endings of the relationships in All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven and Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell absolutely broke my heart.
6. You'll Be Back: Sassiest Villain
Maybe Teren from The Young Elites series by Marie Lu? He's definitely one of the whiniest and most annoying. Or I suppose Adelina from The Young Elites series, since she is developing into quite the character. It's pretty hard to say whether she's truly a villain, but she definitely has sass.
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet - A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I probably should've seen it coming. But I didn't.
8. Non-stop: A series you marathoned
9. Satisfied: Favorite book with multiple POVs
Oooh either The Young Elites by Marie Lu or A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab.
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (naturally)
1. Helpless: A relationship you were pulling for from the very start
Celaena and Dorian... I've still got a long way to go (I still haven't finished reading Heir of Fire) but I'm still secretly hoping that they're endgame, even though it's really hard to tell right now :(
2. Ten Duel Commandments: Favorite fight scene
Either one of the scenes in Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, or one in The Rose Society by Marie Lu!
3. Say No To This: Guilty pleasure read
Pretty much any YA romance on Wattpad... I'm a sucker for those.
4. What Comes Next: A series you wish had more books
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard or Defy by Sara B. Larson! Book 3 in both trilogies wrapped it all up pretty well, but the characters from both series are so beloved to me, I wish there was more to read!
5. Right Hand Man - Favorite BROTP
Nikolai and Pasha from The Crown's Game. Ultimate BROTP right there.
6. What’d I Miss: A book or series you were late to reading
There are way too many of these... most of which I still haven't read (ex. The Lunar Chronicles, The Grisha Trilogy, etc.)
I'M TAGGING WHOEVER LOVES HAMILTON AND HASN'T DONE THIS YET.