December Wrap-Up

Thursday, December 31, 2015
I hope you all had a lovely holiday and have a happy New Year! Between the holidays and a lot of gift cards, I got a lot of books this past month that I'm super excited to show you all. Unfortunately I did not do as much reading as I hoped this month, but that's okay.

DECEMBER HAUL

Bought (pre-holiday haul)
- Sakura Hime, Vol. 1 by Arina Tanemura

Gifted
Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Zodiac by Romina Russell
- The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester
- Sakura Hime, Vol. 2 by Arina Tanemura
preorder of Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- preorder of Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

Bought (post-holiday haul)
Sakura HimeVol. 3 by Arina Tanemura
- Sakura HimeVol. 4 by Arina Tanemura
- Endure by Sara B. Larson

DECEMBER READING

Read:
- The Rose Society by Marie Lu (review coming soon!)
- The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester (such a fun read! No review, but I highly recommend it if you love Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil on YouTube!!)
- Sakura Hime, Vol. 1 by Arina Tanemura
Sakura Hime, Vol. 2 by Arina Tanemura
- Outspoken by Lora Richardson (review here!)
- Endure by Sara B. Larson (devoured it in one day, review to come!)
Sakura Hime, Vol. 3 by Arina Tanemura
Sakura Hime, Vol. 4 by Arina Tanemura

Currently Reading:
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (for school)
The Color of Water by James McBride (also for school but really enjoying it so far)
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab (THIS BOOK IS PHENOMENAL)


~Alexandra

4 comments :

  1. We have the same preorders! The Orphan Queen is wonderful by the way. Love the magic! Can't wait to see what you think of Vicious! A lot of people like it, so I'm considering it....
    Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed The Orphan Queen! :) I read the first book in Jodi's other series (Incarnate) and enjoyed it but never read the other ones... I'm hoping that The Orphan Queen is even better though because I really liked Incarnate but it wasn't my absolute favorite either. You should read Vicious! I was wary (for whatever reason) going into it, but I'm only a few chapters in and it is AMAZING.

      Delete
  2. Vicious is AMAZING, it's the best book I read in 2015. And ahhh, I really want to read Dan and Phil's book, I'll have to order it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited for Vicious! And yesssss read Dan and Phil's book it was so much fun to read!

      Delete