Top Ten 2016 Debuts I Am Looking Forward To ~ Top Ten Tuesday #5

Tuesday, December 1, 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the The Broke and the Bookish. They will post a new Top Ten list every Tuesday that one of their bloggers will answer, and anyone who wants to can join in and make their own lists. This week's topic is "Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To", and let me just say, there are a TON of debuts I am so psyched for this coming year so it was really hard to just choose ten.
  1. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
  2. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
  3. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
  4. Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
  5. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
  6. Beyond the Red by Ava Jae
  7. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
  8. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
  9. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
  10. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman

10 comments :

  1. All of these sound so good! Great list Alexandra :):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith!! If only for these debuts, I'm glad it's almost 2016 :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks Alex! I cannot wait for Blackhearts and Burning Glass, I want them so bad it hurts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire!! Blackhearts and Burning Glass look absolutely amazing - I'm so glad they come out in February and March (respectively) so we don't have to wait through all of 2016 to read them!

      Delete
  3. AMAZING LIST. I've read Burning Glass, TGFE, and A Study in Charlotte, and they are all SPECTACULAR.

    I'm desperate for The Star-Touched Queen, The Crown's Game, Ivory & Bone, Rebel, Beyond the Red, Blackhearts, and TLTSTW.

    Also looking forward to Roses and Rot, Caraval, The Reader, Frannie and Tru, and The Marked Girl.

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rach! That's great to hear you liked them because I am really really (especially) excited for those! I am really desperate for TSTQ, TCG and Ivory and Bone as well -- they look so spectacular I don't know what I'm going to be able to do with myself once they're in my possession.

      Thanks for the recs, too! I'll definitely check them all out :)

      Delete
  4. Rebel of The Sands is one that I'm looking forward to as well.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/top-ten-tuesday-33/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited for The Girl From Everywhere! I can't wait to see how time travel will be portrayed :)

    Also, The Love That Split The World is amazing. You will absolutely love it I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for all of these books as well! I just downloaded Beyond the Red and Blackhearts on Edelweiss! I'm so excited for those! I love the cover for Burning Glass! This is an EXCELLENT list! :)

    ReplyDelete