2015 Releases I Missed - Top Ten Tuesday #7

Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is "Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't". There are tons of books I wanted to read this year that I didn't, but here are some of the ones I wanted to read most that I never had the chance to get (in no particular order). Notice that all of the ones I highlighted are contemporary since I barely read any contemporary in 2015.


1. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy



2. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli



3. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera



4. None of the Above by I.W. Gregario



5. The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill



6. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith


7. The Last Leaves Falling by Sarah Benwell


8. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout


9. Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid


10. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

2 comments :

  1. I'm surprised that I've actually read quite a few of these! I have read Never Always Sometimes, The Trouble With Destiny, and None of the Above. I also just finished reading Simon yesterday and it was absolutely amazing.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh cool! I'll definitely have to pick up Simon then :)

      Delete