One Lovely Blog Award

Saturday, January 9, 2016
Hey lovelies! I was nominated by Kaitlin @ Next Page Please! for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks, Kaitlin! <3

The Rules:
  1. Display the award
  2. Follow the lovely person who nominated you
  3. Nominate 15 other lovely bloggers and let them know
  4. Add 7 facts about yourself
  5. Mention the rules!
Seven Fact About Me:
  1. I am the same height as my dad, although that isn't a huge accomplishment since he's pretty short.
  2. I love music, but I am horrible at carrying a tune.
  3. I tried mango for the first time over the summer, and now it's my favorite fruit.
  4. I buy tons of notebooks and then hoard them and don't use them because they're "too pretty" and I don't want to "ruin the pages" (or something along those lines)
  5. I am not a particularly neat and tidy person, but when it comes to my handwriting, I get super annoyed when it does not look perfect, and have rewritten things multiple times until it looks EXACTLY right. (Another reason why #4 is a thing.)
  6. I am a huge fan of anime and manga, but I almost always watch/read obscure ones few people have actually heard of.
  7. Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of the few shows I obsess over (even though it's been over since 2008). THE GAANG BRINGS BACK GOOD CHILDHOOD MEMORIES :')
I'm not sure if these lovelies have done it, but I'm going to nominate them anyway :)

Gabi and Deanna @ Booksablog
Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales
Julia Anne @ Peach Print
Jillian @ Jillian's Books
Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
Tia @ Read It Write Now
Kit Cat @ Let the Pages Reign
Mariam @ Flying Through Fiction
Aila @ One Way or An Author
Claudia Victoria @ Pen Markings
Claire @ Cover to Cover
Ava @ Bookishness and Tea
Kaina @ These Flying Pages
Claire @ BlankSlaters


10 comments :

  1. Thank you for the nomination Xan!! :*
    Mangoes are my favourite too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, lovely! <333 AND YES MANGOES :D

      Delete
  2. Your silhouette and bayonet logo alone qualifies you for this award. Good luck! {Mangos remind me of peaches.}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And peaches are another favorite fruit of mine :)

      Delete
  3. Number 4! I have a bunch of notebooks that I haven't used because I don't want to ruin them, and when I do use a notebook I buy, I end up regretting it!

    Bookish Wanderess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I totally know what you mean! I actually get so sad when I mess up even a page of a notebook

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love number 4 because you with notebooks is like me with clothing. You can tell which clothes are my favorite because they're the ones sitting in my closet with tags on them.

    I've never read manga, but I do read a lot of obscure books, so I feel the pain of having no one to bond with over the things you read lol.

    Btw, it seems we have similar taste in color schemes for our blogs :-P Glad I found your blog, and I look forward to more posts in the future!

    Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally know what you mean about the pretty notebooks! I love stationery so much, it's super pretty but I don't want to ruin them hehe. I've heard so many great things about Avatar! Too bad the love action wasn't good.

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm OBSESSED with stationary!!!

      And OMG THE LIVE ACTION MOVIE WAS HORRENDOUS AND I AM STILL CRINGE TO THIS DAY THINKING ABOUT IT

      Delete