February Wrap-Up

Monday, February 29, 2016
February went by so fast. Granted, it's the shortest month of the year, but still! We're already 1/6 of the way through 2016. It's crazy! Anyway, I did not read a ton this month, but I got way too many books to count (I used some holiday gift cards, but I still feel a tiny bit guilty).

BOOKS I BOUGHT THIS MONTH:
  1. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
  2. Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
  3. The Siren by Kiera Cass
  4. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
  5. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
  6. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
  7. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
GIFTED/WON THIS MONTH:
  1. Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz and Kat Helgeson (received from a friend)
  2. Places No One Knows by Brenna Yavanoff (received from a friend)
  3. The Way Back to You by Michelle Andreani and Mindi Scott (received from a friend)
  4. How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather (received from a friend)
  5. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (won in a giveaway)
  6. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye (won in a giveaway)
BOOKS I READ THIS MONTH:
  1. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman (check out my review here!)
  2. Gena/Finn by Hannah Moskowitz and Kat Helgeson (review going up tomorrow!)
  3. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (review going up next week!)
CURRENTLY READING:
  1. Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan - I might DNF this one though... I haven't decided yet.
  2. The Island by S. Usher Evans
  3. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
  4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE THIS MONTH:
  1. Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books, Cee @ The Novel Hermit, Hazel @ Stay Bookish, and Mel @ The Daily Prophecy hosted the 2016 Love-A-Thon
  2. Kit Cat @ Let the Pages Reign talked about why an author is 50% of the book
  3. Aila @ One Way or An Author shared 5 popular character descriptions in YA literature
  4. Alex @ Fiery Reads discussed whether you can love a book but hate the ending
  5. Mishma @ Chasing Faerytales shared insecurities of book bloggers


4 comments :

  1. Oooooh I still haven't read Blackhearts, The Siren, TLTSTW, and Salt to the Sea. I LOVED Symptoms of Being Human. The Girl From Everywhere was okay. I enjoyed Gena/Finn andd The Crown's Game. I cannot wait to read The Star Touched Queen! I hope you love The Island!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nori!!! And I am really excited for Symptoms, TGFE, and TCG! And I'm enjoying The Island so far, but I always get distracted when trying to read ebooks :O I'll definitely finish it this month, but I feel guilty because it's not getting the attention it deserves

      Delete
  2. YOU SHOULD 100% PRIORITIZE SALT TO THE SEA BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING! You really lucked out on giveaways this month!! Can't wait to see your review of The Star-Touched Queen! I'm so glad that book is coming out a bit earlier now because I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW I SHALL READ SALT TO THE SEA AS SOON AS I FINISH THE BAJILLION BOOKS I'M CURRENTLY READING!!! And yay thank you! My review is going up soon, don't worry! And it's a definite must-read! :D

      Delete