Songs I Wish Were Books - Top Ten Tuesday #9

Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is "10 songs I wish that were books." I absolutely loved this idea, and knew I had to participate this week! I basically like every genre, so this list consists of quite a few different genres.

1. "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men
2. "This is War" by Thirty Seconds to Mars
3. "Carousel" by Melanie Martinez
4. "Already Home" by A Great Big World
5. "Sparks Fly" by Hey Violet
6. "All of My Heart" by Sleeping with Sirens
7. "Yours Truly" by Paradise Fears
8. "I Know Places" by Taylor Swift
9. "Amnesia" by 5 Seconds of Summer
10. "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons

Extras:
- "Payphone" by Maroon 5
- "The Leaves will Change" by Take Cover
"If You Can't Hang" by Sleeping with Sirens
- "Relapse" by Divided by Friday
- "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
- "Wild" by Troye Sivan

4 comments :

  1. Yaaaas, I totally agree with Radioactive and Wild! I absolutely love those songs and would love to see them as books. That would be so awesome, especially Radioactive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loveeeee those songs too! I think Radioactive would definitely be an interesting story :)

      Delete
  2. I hardly know any songs on your list here, but I 100% agree with I Know Places by Taylor Swift! I have that one on my list because it reminds me of The Darkest Minds! Also, I love the song Little Talks, that would be an awesome one! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cyra! Yeah a lot of my songs aren't super well known... I like a huge variety of genres and used to use iTunes Radio a lot, which is how I discovered a majority of these songs :)

      Delete