Books I Read
I absolutely ADORED Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff; the plot was action-packed and the writing style was unique and fun to read. The Perks of Being a Wallflower was a quick and enjoyable read.
I have only heard great things about Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, both from the online community as well as from friends and family. I am super excited to pick this one up, and hopefully it will live up to all the hype! I enjoyed reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, and I am currently reading The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan.
Since I was so busy, I unfortunately did not have a lot of substantial posts this month.
- I wrote reviews for Illuminae and The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- I wrote a post about why I don't usually like to read romance novels
- I started some participating in more memes, such as Fictitious Fridays and Teaser Tuesdays.
- I did the Summer Reader Book Tag and the Chocolate Book Tag, which were both a lot of fun
- It's been a whirlwind of different backgrounds, fonts, and colors, but I think I've finally found the right Literary Legionnaire blog design
That's all for now!