MUST READ: required summer reading
1. A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest J. Gaines
2. West with the Night by Beryl Markham
3. Mystic River by Dennis Lehane
WANT TO READ:
1. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
My cousin and brother both read this within the past few months and absolutely love love loved it (and I've only heard great things about it in general), so I just had to pick up a copy for myself! I am so pumped to read this and hope it lives up to all the hype!
2. Throne of Glass or Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
I'm going to either reattempt my reread of Throne of Glass or just give up and continue on to the next book…
I bought this a few months ago and have been meaning to read it. And I haven't read many contemporaries lately, so it will be nice to throw one into the mix.
What are your reading goals for the month?