1. I've never rated a book 1 star (then again I usually don't finish books that are that awful, and I never rate books I DNF)
2. I never read books in audiobook form because I have a relatively short attention span and get distracted by other things too easily
3. I typically flail about books a lot more than I let on (not sure if this is a good or bad thing?)
4. Despite the revelations I made about my rereading experience last year, I'm still afraid of rereading books (no matter how much I adore them)
5. I am really bad at finishing series (legit I've probably finished less than 10 series in the last 7 years, and I've been a bookworm for all my life)
6. Historical fiction used to be one of my least favorite genres, but when done well, it houses (if that's even the correct word) many of my favorite books.
7. I don't typically have book boyfriends for myself because I usually love them with their romantic interests so much that don't want to take away their beautiful relationships from them.
8. I don't think this is an uncommon thing, but I find it so much easier to finish writing reviews for books I don't like than to write reviews for books I did like. However, I find it much harder to actually start writing the reviews for the books I don't like.
9. This blog is over a year old now and only eleven people know of its existence (that aren't part of the blogosphere)
10. Literary Legionnaire now has a coblogger (surprise!)