July TBR

Saturday, July 2, 2016
Can you believe it's already July? I definitely can't! Anyway, I'm hoping to read a bunch of books this month:
  1. How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
  2. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
  3. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
  4. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
  5. The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy
  6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
  7. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
  8. Everland by Wendy Spinale
What are your reading plans for July?



2 comments :

  1. I'm super excited for How to Hang a Witch to come out! And I'm excited to read Everland!! I hope you love them when you read them! Can't wait to see your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cyra! I hope you enjoy them as well if/when you get around to reading them :)

      Delete