COBLOGGER ANNOUNCEMENT

Thursday, July 14, 2016
Hey guys! I am so so so excited to finally share this news with you all. As much as I love blogging, sometimes it's hard to keep up. That being said (as if you couldn't already tell based on the title of this post)...

LITERARY LEGIONNAIRE NOW HAS A COBLOGGER!



And who is this coblogger, you may ask? Drumroll, please...


The one and only Claudia!!! You may know her from her wonderful blog PenMarkings, her amazing blog design services (like the one she did for yours truly), or from Twitter. If you somehow don't know this glorious human being though, you definitely should because she's an amazing person and super talented! She has been a huge inspiration to me and continues to be a dear and supportive friend, so I am extremely thrilled that she accepted when I asked her if she'd be willing to coblog with me!

That being said, I'd like to welcome Claudia to Literary Legionnaire! *hands mic off to Claudia*

INTRODUCING CLAUDIA

(Let me just say that I’m kind of horrible at introductions. Just bear with me, alright? You can yell at me for my awkwardness later.)


Anyway.


Hey! Hello! How goes you?
As you know, the lovely Alexandra here has deemed me acceptable for being her sidekick at this fantastic blog, and you don’t know how freakin’ excited I am to be here. I mean, me? Co-blogging? With Alexandra? I kid you not, my day just lit up when she asked me.


(Breathe, Claudia. Breathe.)


I guess this is the part where I say some random things about me? Well, I have my own blog over at PenMarkings that’s in the process of being revived from the dead (which is like, the third time now) and maybe some of y’all know me as that chick who offers free web designs because she needs better coding skills. That... is 100% correct. >.> (My coding skills are okay, but they’re far from spectacular.) I’m also a lover of Percabeth, Queen of Dry Conversations, and a master of getting attached to characters too quickly.


This is entirely new territory for me, so I’ll be fumbling around here a lot. But I want to get to know all of y’all. Drop me a tweet, say hello (I promise I’ll say hello back!)

11 comments :

  1. OH WHAT WOO! Claudia, I can't wait to see your posts at Literary Legionnaire! :) Love your posts and PenMarkings, and I'm really looking forward to seeing some great ones here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Geraldine! I'm really excited to be writing stuff for y'all and I'm really hoping I can deliver. ^.^

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! Welcome to the lovely blog, Claudia! Xanie is a favorite of mine! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rachel! Alexandra is the best, isn't she?

      Delete
  3. Congrats, you two! I can't wait to see what you ladies have planned for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice! I'm really excited to see what's in store for us too.

      Delete
  4. HEYY Claudia. I've been following Alex's blog for a long time and am so glad you're joining. WARNING Alexandra fangirls a lot LOL! I just recently got a coblogger as well so I understand her excitement over having to share the ownership of a blogger with someone else. It's exciting and just intriguing because there are so many ideas that can come from the two of you. Congrats and best of luck on this new position!!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayyee hey Alex! I'm so excited to be here. And haha, noted! ^.^

      Oh, that's awesome that you recently got a coblogger! I hope you have fun with them for as long as you blog. It's definitely exciting (but also a little scary, because what if you mess up and suddenly their readers hate you? >.<) Thank you so much for the luck - this is all new to me, so I might need it.

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the blog Claudia, and congratulations Alex! Co-blogging is so much fun when you're doing it together, so I wish you many days of co-blogging bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYYYY!
    Welcome to the blog, Claudia!
    I'm super excited to see all the fabulous content you guys come up with =D
    <3

    ReplyDelete