Major Book Unhaul

Sunday, June 14, 2015
I recently finished cleaning my room, which meant throwing out/giving away a lot of stuff, including books.  Within the past month, in fact, I unhauled a total of 50 books.  Although I enjoyed many (but not all) of the books, I just had absolutely no room on my shelves or anywhere else to store them.  Most of them are books I read but have no intention of ever reading them again, and then some are just books I've had sitting on my shelf for way too long and still have not read.  Here are the books I unhauled (some books not shown in the pictures):

Middle Grade - MG, Young Teen* - YT, Young Adult - YA

*(I'm not sure what legitimately defines "young teen" but I'm just basing it off of what I believe is somewhere in between MG and YA.)
  1. Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland (MG)
  2. The Melting of Maggie Bean by Tricia Rayburn (MG)
  3. Just Another Day in My Insanely Real Life by Barbara Dee (MG)
  4. Trauma Queen by Barbara Dee (MG)
  5. The Allegra Biscotti Collection by Olivia Bennett (MG)
  6. The Allegra Biscotti Collection: Who What Wear by Olivia Bennett (MG)
  7. My Sister the Vampire #1: Switched by Sienna Mercer (MG)
  8. My Sister the Vampire #2: Fangtastic! by Sienna Mercer (MG)
  9. My Sister the Vampire #3: Re-Vamped! by Sienna Mercer (MG)
  10. Evolution, Me and Other Freaks of Nature by Robin Brande (YT)
  11. The Daughters by Joanna Philbin (YT)
  12. My Life in Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald (MG/YT)
  13. The Time-Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky (MG)
  14. The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent (YT/YA)
  15. Love Ya Bunches (A Flower Power Book #1) by Lauren Myracle (MG)
  16. Violet in Bloom (A Flower Power Book #2) by Lauren Myracle (MG)
  17. Ripple by Mandy Hubbard (YA)
  18. Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs (YT/YA)
  19. I Like Him, He Likes Her by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (YA)
  20. Monster High (Monster High #1) by Lisi Harrison (YT)
  21. Monster High: The Ghoul Next Door (Monster High #2) by Lisi Harrison (YT)
  22. Monster High: Where There's a Wolf, There's a Way (Monster High #3) by Lisi Harrison (YT)
  23. Monster High: Back and Deader Than Ever (Monster High #4) by Lisi Harrison (YT)
  24. Firelight (Firelight #1) by Sophie Jordan (YA)
  25. Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan (YA)
  26. Hidden (Firelight #3) by Sophie Jordan (YA)
  27. The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker (MG)
  28. Entwined by Heather Dixon (YA)
  29. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (YA)
  30. Invasion of the Overworld: An Unofficial Minecrafter's Adventure by Mark Cheverton
  31. The Innocents by Lili Peloquin (YA)
  32. Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City (Kiki Strike #1) by Kirsten Miller (MG)
  33. A Greyhound of a Girl by Roddy Doyle (MG)
  34. Reality Check by Jen Calonita (YA)
  35. The Summer I Learned to Fly by Dana Reinhardt (MG)
  36. Okay for Now by Gary D. Schmidt (MG/YT)
  37. The Adoration of Jenna Fox (The Jenna Fox Cycle #1) by Mary E. Pearson (YA)
  38. The Fox Inheritance (The Jenna Fox Cycle #2) by Mary E. Pearson (YA)
  39. Frozen (Cold Awakening #1) by Robin Wasserman (YA)
  40. Shattered (Cold Awakening #2) by Robin Wasserman (YA)
  41. Torn (Cold Awaking #3) by Robin Wasserman (YA)
  42. Swede Dreams (A S.A.S.S. [Students Across the Seven Seas] Book) by Eva Apelqvist (YT)
  43. Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor (MG)
  44. Ivy's Ever After by Dawn Lairamore (MG)
  45. Heaven is For Real by Lynn Vincent and Todd Burpo
  46. Three Cups of Tea: Young Reader's Edition by Greg Mortenson (MG)
  47. The Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald (MG)
  48. The Shadow Spinner by Susan Fletcher (MG/YT)
  49. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger (YA)
  50. No Matter How I Look at It, It's Your Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!, Vol. 1 by Nico Tanigawa (manga)

I had so many books to unhaul that they refused to stay in a single stack without falling over…
(And apologies for how dark the images are I took them late at night with my camera's flash, if you couldn't tell…)


What books have you recently unhauled?
~Alexandra

No comments :

Post a Comment