June TBR

Monday, June 6, 2016
Now that summer's nearly here, I'm really excited to catch up on some reading! Here's what I'm planning on reading this June :)

1. Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin 
2. For the Record by Charlotte Huang 
2. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
3. How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
4. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
5. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
6. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
7. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
8. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

What are your reading plans this June?


2 comments :

  1. That's a great list! I can't wait for How to Hang a Witch to come out! That one sounds so good! This month I'm gonna read And I Darken, The Raven Boys, All the Feels, and Outlander for sure. Unless I don't get to Outlander before I have to return it to the library. Haha! I hope you enjoy all of those books on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you have a really good TBR yourself! I'm really excited for And I Darken, even though I've heard such mixed things about it. I just picked up a copy of The Raven Boys as well, although I'm probably saving it until the end of summer to read.

      Delete