April + May Wrap-Up

Thursday, June 2, 2016
Since I was on a reading/blogging hiatus for the past few weeks, not much happened, but here's a quick recap of the few things that did go on in April and May!

What I Read:
1. The Rose & the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh (4.5 stars)
2. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner (4.5 stars)
3. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig (3.5 stars)
4. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (5 stars)

Keep an eye out for my reviews of TGFE and DOSAB within the next few weeks!

What I'm Currently Reading:
1. The Neverland Wars by Audrey Greathouse
2. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst

What I Posted:
DISCUSSIONS | In Which I Start to Ramble about the Complexity of Rating Systems | Why It's Okay to Give High Ratings | Is There a Perfect Time to Rate a Book?

I also posted a discussion about review style on Nori's blog, ReadWriteLove28. If you're interested, you can check out that post here :)

REVIEWS | The Rose & the Dagger | A Darker Shade of Magic

GUEST POSTS | Jess from Princessica of Books | Maha from Younicorn Reads |  J.A. George, author of GIFTED

EVENTSFantastic Reads Event Recap



2 comments :

  1. YAAAAS The Serpent King = my loveeeeee. I thought TGFE was decent but not as amazing as everyone else seemed to think. Yay for you guest posting on my blog! *cheers* Also, I loved your discussion posts this month! They were absolutely awesome :)

    ReplyDelete