Throne of Glass Binge-A-Thon

Friday, August 28, 2015
Hey guys!!!! So as you all (hopefully) know, the fourth installment of the lovely Throne of Glass series is being released on Tuesday!!!!! QUEEN OF SHADOWS!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Anyway, I *hangs head in shame* have still not caught up on the series... I read Throne of Glass when it was first released back in 2012, and I have had Crown of Midnight on my shelf for a while, with Heir of Fire recently making its way to my shelf in May.  Yet I never read Crown of Midnight nor Heir of Fire, so I'm in a bit of trouble.  I want to catch up before Queen of Shadows comes out on September 1st because I'm sure there will be tons of unwanted spoilers for all of them.  CURSE YOU, SPOILERS!!! *shakes fist* Anyway, I will not have access to my bookshelves until Sunday, so that gives me... approximately 2 days (or 3, including release day) to reread Throne of Glass and finally read Crown of Midnight and Heir of Fire for the first time.  That's 3 books (or 1384 pages) in two days.

So if anyone wants to join me, I'd love some company in this extreme time-crunch of a read-a-thon.  If you can't join me, then please please please wish me luck!  Thanks!

~Alexandra

2 comments :

  1. Yesss, BINGE BINGE BINGE!!!! I am so nervous for Queen of Shadows :(

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD And I know... I've heard a lot of people stressing out over it :(

      Delete