10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me - Top Ten Tuesday #4

Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is "10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me"

1. TO HAVE MY OWN MAGICAL LIBRARY ROOM THAT CAN GROW IN SIZE WHEN I RUN OUT OF SPACE FOR MY BOOKS - I have a few bookshelves, but a bibliophile needs way more than that. My shelves are absolutely CRAMMED right now. And who wouldn't want to have a magically growing library?

2. TO MEET SUSAN DENNARD - she is one of my favorite authors and she seems like such a fantastic, genuinely nice person.


3. TO GO BACK IN TIME AND GO TO NYCC 2015 BECAUSE 1) ALL THE BOOK ENVY AND 2) SO MANY OF MY BOOKISH/BLOGGER FRIENDS WERE THERE AND I WASN'T BUT COULD HAVE BEEN *cries*

4. TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A WORLDWIDE MEETING OF ALL MY BOOKISH/BLOGGY FRIENDS - they are the greatest <33

5. TO BE ABLE TO KNOW RIGHT AWAY WHAT BOOK I NEED TO READ NEXT - because sometimes you're in the mood for something specific, but you just can't figure out what.

6. FOR THERE TO BE A 24-HOUR BOOKSTORE - because sometimes you just need to get a new release at midnight. Or you're having a bad day/night/etc. and need a refuge.

7. TO GO BACK IN TIME TO BOOKCON AND MEET RENEE AHDIEH AND SABAA TAHIR AGAIN - I kind of was spastic and at a loss for words, and I would want to go back and meet them BECAUSE THEIR BOOKS ARE SO AMAZING AND THEY'RE SO AMAZING AND I WISH I  TOLD THEM THAT.

8. TO HAVE SOME OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS (AND SOME OF MY MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS) IN ARC FORM

9. TO HAVE ALL THE SPOILERS DISAPPEAR, or better yet...

10. TO BE ABLE TO RECALL BOOK PLOTS OR FORGET THEM AT WILL - sometimes you just want to reread a book with new eyes/like it was the first time, and other times you need to remember certain points (either since you need to review the book, the sequel is coming out and you completely forgot what happened, etc.)

2 comments :

  1. HAHA, I love all of these. It would be so awesome to have a huge meet up of blog/instagram friends! We're all so scattered around the world, it would be insane!

    my blog is Molly's Book Nook :)

    ReplyDelete