October TBR

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Currently Reading:


I'm currently reading Heir of Fire, and I love it even more than Crown of Midnight, so the series has only been going up for me. I am so excited to finish Heir of Fire and finally get into Queen of Shadows. I am also (sort of) currently reading Air Awakens by Elise Kova and Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, but Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows are my priority right now because Queen of Shadows has been out for a month and people are going to be more lenient about spoilers.

To Read


Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas || Prodigy by Marie Lu || Champion by Marie Lu
Unhinged by A.G. Howard || Golden Lily by Richelle Mead ||Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

8 comments :

  1. Shadow and Bone is one of my favorite books of all time, and I also still have to finish Heir of Fire! How is Air Awakens, it seemed interesting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Air Awakens is pretty good so far! I've heard that so many people adore it, so I'm hoping it will live up to the hype... And Shadow and Bone is amazing!! I love it!! I hope I can pick it back up again soon :)

      Delete
  2. YAY!! I'm obsessed with Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows! A lot of readers preferred books 1 & 2 over 3 & 4, but I'm definitely a bigger fan of the most recent members of the series. I hope you enjoy all your reads this month, Alex!

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia Anne!! And same same -- I really liked Crown of Midnight, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Heir of Fire so far! I'm hoping that I'll like Queen of Shadows too though, since I've heard so many mixed reviews.

      Delete
  3. Ooh you got a super pretty new blog design!! I LOVE IT. Yay I so loved Golden Lily, and if you liked Bloodlines I think you will too :) Vengeance Road was pretty good as was Queen of Shadows. Happy October!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, RACHEL!!! <33 And I'm so glad to hear that you liked the books! I am really looking forward to finally picking Golden Lily up (I bought it as soon as I finished Bloodlines back in June, but never got around to reading it), and I'm super excited for Vengeance Road and Queen of Shadows! :)

      Delete
  4. Hey lovely - love the blog design! Unhinged is on my list too - I loved the first two in the series! xoxo Kj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And definitely let me know when you get the chance to read it! I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

      Delete