Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is "Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together". I'm sure there are tons more that would be absolutely AMAZING, but I only came up with five.
1. Susan Dennard and Sarah J. Maas - I know that they started the Starkillers Cycle together (which is awesome!) but it would be amazing if they worked together to write a physical book.
2. Renee Ahdieh and Sabaa Tahir - I met both of them at a signing at BookCon this year, adored both their books (and am eagerly anticipating the sequels!), and feel like they would just make a fabulous writing duo. Honestly, I'd read whatever they write automatically. Even though it would probably kill all my feels. (THE FEELS ARE UNREAL, YOU GUYS.)
3. Marie Lu and Leigh Bardugo - They both are known for some amazing antiheroes, and it would just be interesting (and epic) to see the mastermind they'd come up with together.
4. Rainbow Rowell and John Green - I don't know... They're just both phenomenal contemporary writers and I feel like if they collaborated on something, it would pack triple the punch. Although perhaps the world wouldn't be able to handle the gloriousness of both these writers in one single contemporary novel.
5. J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan - Both these authors wrote series from most of our childhoods. How amazing would it be if they wrote something together!?!?!?!