Author Duos That NEED to Exist. Like, Right Now (Please and Thank You) - Top Ten Tuesday #3

Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is "Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together". I'm sure there are tons more that would be absolutely AMAZING, but I only came up with five.

1. Susan Dennard and Sarah J. Maas - I know that they started the Starkillers Cycle together (which is awesome!) but it would be amazing if they worked together to write a physical book.


2. Renee Ahdieh and Sabaa Tahir - I met both of them at a signing at BookCon this year, adored both their books (and am eagerly anticipating the sequels!), and feel like they would just make a fabulous writing duo. Honestly, I'd read whatever they write automatically. Even though it would probably kill all my feels. (THE FEELS ARE UNREAL, YOU GUYS.)


3. Marie Lu and Leigh Bardugo - They both are known for some amazing antiheroes, and it would just be interesting (and epic) to see the mastermind they'd come up with together.


4. Rainbow Rowell and John Green - I don't know... They're just both phenomenal contemporary writers and I feel like if they collaborated on something, it would pack triple the punch. Although perhaps the world wouldn't be able to handle the gloriousness of both these writers in one single contemporary novel.


5. J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan - Both these authors wrote series from most of our childhoods. How amazing would it be if they wrote something together!?!?!?!

20 comments :

  1. Marie Lu and Leigh Bardugo would be so good together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I'd love it so much if they wrote something together!

      Delete
  2. I am so glad I'm seeing Rainbow Rowell and John Green more and more on these list because I believe these two authors could write a breath taking book!
    Marie Lu and Leigh Bardugo, that would just be simply amazing!
    Happy Reading!
    Please see mine if you would like, http://wonderstruck-kcks.blogspot.com/2015/10/authors-il-love-to-see-write-book.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't been TTT blog-hopping yet, but I'm glad to hear that Rainbow Rowell and John Green are making it onto others' lists because I NEED A BOOK BY BOTH OF THEM SO BADLY

      Delete
  3. 5 is something I would really love to see! 4 would also be really interesting.

    My TTT http://wp.me/p3ftwe-KB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read a book written by JK Rowling and Rick Riordan!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/top-ten-tuesday-26/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!?! A book coauthored by them would BLOW MY MIND (in the best way possible)

      Delete
  5. Great choices! I'd love to see Lu and Bardugo as well !

    Here is my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie Lu and Leigh Bardugo would definitely write the best anti-hero! They're so good at creating baddies you can't help but love (or love to hate). And YES to Sarah J. Maas and Susan Dennard - that would be amazing.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my mind would explode if they created a book and antihero together. But I would devour it. And I really hope Maas and Dennard do write a book together -- they're two of my favorite authors!

      Delete
  7. I've seen #4&5 a lot today - but wow. Those would be so amazing! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! And I haven't really been in the blogosphere today so I didn't know it was such a popular choice, but I think they'd write AMAZING things together :)

      Delete
  8. Omg I LOVE ALL OF THESE. I can't even pick a favourite!! I think it would be just perfect if Susan Dennard and SJM got a book deal for that sci-fi series they write! I've read a bit, but I kind of didn't want to get invested since it's an on-again-off-again sort of series. MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THAT. :P
    And Rowell and Green would just break hearts. So yes please. *grabby hands*
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I used to be super attached to Wattpad and also Susan Dennard and SJM's Starkillers, but I get so impatient with updating... It's even more painful than waiting for sequels.
      AND YES LET THEM BREAK MY HEART IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT

      Delete
  9. I don't know how Susan Dennard writes as I haven't read Truthwitch yet, but I'm sure she and Maas would be a great pair considering so many love ToG AND Truthwitch :D I'd add another to the list, though - Brandon Sanderson AND Victoria Schwab! Fantasy fans all over the world would rejoice :D :D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !! I haven't read Truthwitch yet either, but YOU MUST READ HER SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY SERIES!!! I have so much love for that series I can barely contain it :) (And I am DYING to read Truthwitch). But yeah I think they'd be a killer writing duo!
      Oooh I haven't read any Sanderson or Schwab, but I've heard such great things about them! I'll try to read their books soon :)

      Delete
  10. OMG. All of your picks are perfect. And they would all happen. Please, universe?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I KNOW, RIGHT?!?! ALL OF THESE NEED TO HAPPEN.

      Delete