September Wrap-Up

Friday, October 2, 2015
September went by in a flash! I am so excited for autumn (it's my favorite season!) but I can't believe it's already October. Where has the time gone?! I was hoping to read a lot more this month, but I've still been adjusting to my schedule due to all my school work, so I guess completing three books isn't half bad.

Books I Read:


West with the Night was definitely an interesting and beautifully written memoir, but it wasn't my favorite.
I finally reread Throne of Glass and read Crown of Midnight! Although I really enjoyed Throne of Glass, I thought Crown of Midnight was such a fantastic sequel! In fact, I loved it even more than book one.

Books I Bought:


I am so excited for these books! Hopefully I'll get around to reading them soon!

Challenges:

I signed up for the September is for Sequels challenge and decided not to do a wrap-up post because I only ended up reading one sequel this month... I apparently am very bad at completing challenges. Oh well.

Blog:
  • If you haven't noticed, I got a new blog design! I am so in love with the design created by my lovely blogging friend Claudia (of PenMarkings). Thank you again, Claudia!!! <33
  • I have blogged a decent amount this month, but nowhere near the amount I was hoping to. I guess I just need to plan more posts in advance and keep a stricter schedule
  • I did my first ever collaborative post! The lovely Kaina (of These Flying Pages) and I created a list of our favorite swoony quotes from books. Thanks for working with me, Kaina! I had a ton of fun! (If you missed it and want to check it out, see here.)

Life:

School has consumed my soul. (Okay, I'm joking, but I have been super busy!) Fortunately I really like most of my classes, so it hasn't been too bad, but the workload has definitely started to pick up in the past week.


I think that's all for this month! How was your September?

~Alexandra

3 comments :

  1. My September was full of sickness and reading! Have you read Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo yet? Please read and share your comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I'm glad you're feeling better(ish?) now! And no, I have not read Six of Crows yet. But once I finish Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows, I'm hoping to read the Grisha trilogy (I know I don't have to read them first, but I want to) and then I'll try to read Six of Crows in early November :)

      Delete
    2. Or I guess more like sometime before 2016 no promises I have no idea what my schedule is going to be like :)

      Delete