Harry Potter Spells Tag

Sunday, October 25, 2015
Hi guys! If you don't already know, I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I've seen the Harry Potter Spells Tag floating around the BookTube community (one was created by TurtleSympathy), and I just found a different one in the book blogging community (over at KimberlyFaye Reads), so I thought I'd do five questions from each of the tags!

TurtleSympathy's Spells:

Prior Incantato: The last book you read



Alohamora: A book that introduced you to a genre you had not considered before.




Illuminae was the first "hardcore" (for lack of a better word) sci-fi I've read. It is absolutely brilliant and I am definitely considering reading more sci-fi books with epic spaceship battles (and all that jazz) now!

Sonorus: A book you think everybody should know about.



This book is absolutely PHENOMENAL. YOU MUST READ IT!!!!!!

Obliviate: A book or spoiler you would like to forget having read.


That one really big spoiler for Allegiant... Umm thanks for that? It caused me to completely lose interest in the series (I had only read Divergent at that point), so why bother if I knew what happens in the end?

Avada Kedavra: A book that could kill (interpret as you will).


 

The version of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix that I own is hardcover and 870 pages. I am pretty sure that it could be used as a weapon.

Kimberly's Spells:

Accio - an upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now



I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW YOU DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND

Cheering Charm - a book that gave you all the warm fuzzies

Pretty much any book by Jennifer E. Smith! They're such cute contemporaries!! Even though the characters do have some underlying difficulties, overall they are pretty light and fluffy.

Aguamenti - a book that made you ugly cry



It was totally worth all the crying though. It pulls at your heartstrings, this one does.

Expecto Patronum - bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life



DANIEL <33333333333333

Lumos - a book you intentionally spoiled for yourself



Okay this is kind of a long story but basically I had just been spoiled for Allegiant and wanted to make sure one of my favorite characters didn't die so I asked my friend who had finished the trilogy to tell me if the person died, and then she ended up telling me 1000000x more than I wanted to know and I was really mad at her for a while...

3 comments :

  1. Oh what a fun tag!! I definitely need to try it. And I was spoiled for Allegiant as well :( I did finish the series though, but I do hate being spoiled.

    http://novelsandnecklaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! :) And yeah spoilers are horrible :(

      Delete