Making Waves (3)

Thursday, October 1, 2015


Making Waves is a weekly question feature created by the Waterwitch Babes (part of Susan Dennard’s Truthwitch Street Team). Every Thursday, we’ll have a fun question that all are welcome to answer on their blog. Anyone can join! The questions will be random and/or relate to the upcoming book Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. A linky is provided so that everyone can link up their post and participate in the fun!

This week's question is... What clan do you feel you belong to? Water, air, fire, earth, void, or aether?

I took the wonderful "Which Truthwitch Clan Do You Belong In" quiz created by the Waterwitches and I got air! I think the result was pretty accurate :)

Out of all the clans, I think I'd belong to air. Air can be very calm and reserved, but can also quickly change and become powerful and sometimes deadly. I feel like often I can remain calm, but sometimes my mood changes drastically if something happens to me or I feel the need to defend myself.

Also, I often feel... not exactly tethered to things. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it, but I feel like I sometimes just flit around and blend into the background. Sort of like air.

What clan do YOU think you belong to?

~Alexandra

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous new design Alexandra! I love it!

    I got Air too with the quiz, it definitely showcases some great qualities, so I'm happy I got that result too. I love the way you described it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I took this quiz, I got Aether. I don't even really know what that is?? But I totally wanted to get Earth! Earth is my favorite element. Earth is so pretty. I love trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aether is soooo cool! But earth is nice too :)

      Delete
  3. I love that you can remain calm! I try to do that, but my emotions always get the better of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. My emotions do get the better of me most of the time :/

      Delete