Something Strange and Deadly Readalong

Saturday, October 10, 2015

The readalong is hosted by the Stephanie @ In Wonderland and the other Waterwitch Babes, and will run from October 10 - January 4.


SCHEDULE:
Something Strange and Deadly (October 10 - November 6)
A Darkness Strange and Lovely (November 7 - December 4)
Strange and Ever After (December 5 - January 4)

~ ~ ~


If you didn't know this, THE Something Strange and Deadly series is ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES AND SOOZ IS AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AUTHOR AND HUMAN BEING. SO NATURALLY I AM GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS. I AM SO EXCITED AND HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP UP (OR NOT READ TOO FAR AHEAD) I normally don't reread books, but I'll make an exception for this series because <33333333 *flails*

~Alexandra

4 comments :

  1. I still need to read this series! I want to start soon, maybe I'll join :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, Rach!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. I've only read the first book in the series -- I need to catch up!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete