10 Finished Series I Have Yet to Finish - Top Ten Tuesday #1

Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is "Ten Finished Series I Have Yet to Finish". I am really bad at finishing series, so there were plenty of series to choose from. Here are my top ten finished series I want to finish reading. These are series I've started but have not gotten around to completing (pictures do not include the books I have already read):


The Splintered trilogy by A.G. Howard


The Hybrid Chronicles by Kat Zhang


The Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead


The Pushing the Limits series by Katie McGarry


The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan


The Testing trilogy by Joelle Charbonneau


The Defiance trilogy by C.J. Redline


The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo (already started reading Shadow and Bone)


The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien (started The Fellowship of the Ring)


And just for fun, here are ten more series that I haven't even started yet and want to/need to read:
  • Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
  • Taken trilogy by Erin Bowman
  • Graceling trilogy by Kristin Cashore
  • The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
  • The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
  • The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
  • The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
  • His Fair Assassin trilogy by Robin LaFevers
  • Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer

~Alexandra

4 comments :

  1. We have a lot series in common! Splintered, the Grisha trilogy, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, and The Darkest minds are all on my list too. I am posting my TTT late this weeks because I had a friend in town, but it should be up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! I'd love to hear your thoughts when you read them!!

      Delete
    2. READ LOTR. NOW. AHORA. PRONTO. POR FAVOR.<3

      Delete
    3. *screeches* OKAY ALLY I WILL!!!! But you know I don't speak Spanish *grits teeth* I mean, I obviously know what "por favor" means, but meh

      Delete