Ten Bookish Items On My Wishlist - Top Ten Tuesday #2

Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week, we get to choose the topic of our list, so I decided to do Ten Bookish Items I Need Want. (I apologize in advance that nearly half of it consists of Harry Potter-inspired items.)

1. Throne of Glass Eye of Elena necklace




2. The Hunger Games-inspired bakery poster



3. The Fault in Our Stars converse sneakers



4. Harry Potter Marauder's Map phone case



5. Lord of the Rings ring necklace



6. Alice in Wonderland-inspired Mad Hatter ring



7. Wizard of Oz-inspired bookmark



8. Harry Potter Ravenclaw varsity jacket



9. Harry Potter Albus Dumbledore quote/poster 



10. Harry Potter light switch decal




~Alexandra

2 comments :

  1. This is a really cool topic! I love the eye of Elena necklace! I need that to add to my necklace collection! I have a time turner necklace, triforce necklace, mockingjay necklace, and a deathly hallows necklace. So pretty sure I need the ToG necklace now too. And that mad hatter ring is SO cool! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cyra!!! Oooh sounds like an awesome collection! I have a time turner and deathly hallows necklace too! I'm hoping to expand my necklace collection as well :) My favorite was probably the ring (or the Peeta poster tbh haha)

      Delete