Making Waves (2)

Thursday, September 24, 2015


Making Waves is a weekly question feature created by the Waterwitch Babes (part of Susan Dennard’s Truthwitch Street Team). Every Thursday, we’ll have a fun question that all are welcome to answer on their blog. Anyone can join! The questions will be random and/or relate to the upcoming book Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. A linky is provided so that everyone can link up their post and participate in the fun!



This week's question is... Which Truthwitch character would you love to have as a best friend?



I have only read the first few chapters of Truthwitch (via Sooz's newsletter) and the character bios she posted on her Tumblr, but by gut instinct I am going to have to choosSafiya fon Hasstrel. I definitely relate way more to her Threadsister, Iseult, but I feel like she and I are too similar. I need someone who can balance me out. Also, I would love to have someone more spontaneous to help me open my eyes, see the world in a different light, and grow as a person. I think Safi would help me do those things, and we'd have a lot of fun along the way.

~Alexandra

6 comments :

  1. I totally agree with you! I think a friend needs to provide balance to your life! I love your response. Thanks so much for joining us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D It was fun to participate again :)

      Delete
  2. Safi definitely seems more fun-loving and free! Great point about picking someone with a personality different from your own. I'm so glad you are participating again this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlene! I totally agree that she seems like a fun character :)

      Delete
  3. I had choose Iseult but I understand why you choose Safiya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iseult seems like a pretty awesome character too! I am really looking forward to seeing them in action together in Truthwitch :)

      Delete