September is For Sequels 2/3 Update

Monday, September 21, 2015



Yesterday marked the official 2/3-of-the-way-done mark for the September is For Sequels Challenge, so I thought I'd give a quick update. I honestly give myself too much credit when I sign up for these challenges... It's been 20 days and I've only read one sequel (and only two books total) this whole month. I've just started another sequel, but nonetheless I had much higher expectations for myself.

I need to learn that when I sign up to read 8 books for challenges of any length it's just not going to happen... 8 has pretty much been my goal for every reading challenge I've participated in and I've never read more than half of that by the end of the challenges.

Finished:


Currently Reading:


Are you participating in the September is for Sequels Challenge? How are you doing so far?
~ Alexandra

4 comments :

  1. 8's a good number! I'm not doing the challenge but I like the idea of it! Good luck for, you're in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amber Elise! I know I won't reach my goal in a week, but I'm hoping to read one or two more books by then :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck A.J! Please post what you think about Heir of Fire when you finish. Hopefully you will finish by the end of the week so you can start Queen of Shadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best! I was planning on finishing it by Friday so I can post a review on Saturday and then start Queen of Shadows on Monday (since my weekend is going to be hectic and I won't have time to read!)

      Delete