New Blog Design

Monday, September 28, 2015
Hey everyone! If you're reading this, you've probably already noticed it, but I GOT A NEW BLOG DESIGN!!!!! Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?!?!? I love it so much and hopefully you do too!

Hey guys! It's Claudia here. First off, huge thanks to Alex here for being an AWESOME first client! She offered amazing ideas to the blog design and forgave me for making mistakes (and thankfully not yelling at me).

This is my first custom blog design EVER for someone, and I hope you like it as much as Alex and I do! I *might* be opening a shop sometime soon, so look out for that in the future!

And if you haven't already, go and follow the lovely Alexandra right now. Like, seriously. That should've been the first thing on your to-do list. Fabulous blog + fabulous personality = AMAZINGNESS
Hey guys! Alexandra again. I just wanted to say that the new blog design is EVERYTHING I could have ever wanted. A million thanks would not be enough to express my thanks to Claudia. Thank you for everything, Claudia! <33

~Alexandra

8 comments :

  1. Alex, the blog looks seriously AWESOME. I am so in love with your header!! If Claudia does decide to open a shop, I'll definitely be a customer.

    Julia Anne @ Peach Print

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julia Anne!!! And I highly recommend Claudia's services once she opens shop since she was great to work with and she does a fabulous job taking into account what her clients want! She's really efficient and friendly too :)

      Delete
  2. Oooooooo, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.

    That is all. But I love that font! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design! It's super pretty and I love how simple it is! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design! The header is gorgeous and I will definitely be looking out for Claudia to open a shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annalisse! You definitely should! I highly, highly recommend her services :D

      Delete