1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely ADORE Harry Potter, but it took me a while to actually convince myself to try it after not getting past the first chapter the first time around, and I fell in love with the series after giving it another chance.
This book is so adorable and festive and I just love it! It embodies the holiday spirit and I'm probably going to pick it up again around the holidays :)
I'm not sure if I would consider this my "favorite" children's book, but I definitely have fond memories of reading The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane :)
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
Ummm... I'm not sure I've read an indie book...? I mean I probably have but I honestly don't really know. I used to read on my Kindle/phone way more, which is probably where I would have read them, but I really have no idea.
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
There was just so much hype around this book, and it just didn't quite do it for me. It was a decent book, I just didn't adore it like everyone else seemed to at the time.
I can't even explain how many feelings I felt, but even though I cried more than I've ever cried while reading a book, it was such a fantastic read and I loved it so so so much.
I'm not going to tag anyone specific, but I tag anyone who wants to do it!