Beat the Heat Readathon Wrap-Up

Tuesday, September 8, 2015
The Beat the Heat Readathon was officially over Sunday at 11:59 PM, but I never got around to writing the wrap-up, so here it is... Better late than never, right?




My goals (for the readathon) were as follows:
- read 7-9 books total
- read at least one classic
- participate in a few mini-challenges

Okay, this is kind of sad (at least in my opinion), but I did not complete any of my goals for the readathon... Hehe. I only finished three books, and got fifty pages into a fourth, and did not read any classics (although I did read two books from genres I do not normally read). In addition, I attempted some mini-challenges, but did not fully participate in any of them.

The books I read:

Mystic River by Dennis Lehane
West with the Night by Beryl Markham
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

I'd like to just give a quick shout-out and thank Jessi @Novel Heartbeat and Reanna @Phantasmic Reads for hosting this readathon. Although I did not reach my goals, I still had a lot of fun :)

That's all for this readathon! If you participated, how'd you do?
~ Alexandra

2 comments :

  1. I didn't reach my goal either! Oh well lol, still had fun! I hope you enjoyed Throne of Glass :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! Haha yeah it was definitely still fun :)

      Delete